Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bit Too Quiet

I've been a bit too quiet on here recently, I haven't really had anything interesting to write about.... and then Thursday happened.....

At work on thursday afternoon I had been out planting trees (52 to be precise) and I went back to the office and immediately smelt smoke!!!! No-one else was in the building (but well there are only 5 of us based there anyway) and started searching for the fire. I couldn't find it so I went outside, found my boss and informed him. He also could smell smoke (it wasn't me going mad or anything). I wen outside to check the back yard and realised the smoke was coming through an air vent. Ran round to the public toilets and discovered a burning toilet roll!!!!!!! I then had to figure out how to put it out, so ended up flinging water across the toilets from the sink to the loo-roll until the fire was out.

I have also now updated my photos on flickr - I did take them each day I just didn't get round to uploading them

No comments: