Monday, May 21, 2007

The pain of vanitiy

On Friday night we were out at a ball and I wore my wedding shoes (well wedding strappy sandals) and they KILLED my feet.

I have worn these shoes four times in total
#1 wedding day - I wore them all day not a problem
#2 friend's hen night - not really any problems
#3 andrew's work ball - I fell down the stairs in them because I couldn't walk in them
#4 work ball on friday night - I could hardly walk, particularly when it came to walking across the gravel carpark to get to my car (oh I was glad I had brought my uggs to drive in!!!!!

I don't think I'll be wearing them again

2 comments:

catherine said...

still, at least you got four wears out of them, which is not too dusty for what you might call an "occasion shoe".

esther said...

my grandma would have called these a limousine shoe.

perhaps andrew should have been an officer *and* a gentleman and carried you back to your limo. vehicle. thing.

i'm so glad flat pumps are fashionable now.