Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A big special thanks to ........

REBECCA
Thankyou so much for managing to sort out my flights home from New York, without having to make me pay 100pounds (yes my pound sign is still on holiday)
I now don't have to dash from Heathrow to Gatwick in the 3 hours between landing and departure. Although really it would only be 2 hours since I have to check in 1hour before departure.
Luckily for me (and Catherine) Rebecca (and whoever Catherine spoke to at the STA call centre) phoned American Airlines and got us onto the BA flight from Heathrow because the flight we were actually booked on didn't seem to exist.
Thanks Rebecca!!!!!!

2 comments:

catherine said...

i concur most sincerely.

kirstin said...

i think we should maybe send them a thankyou postcard from New York