Friday, August 18, 2006

Running

As some of you know I started running a few weeks ago, well actually eight weeks ago, it started off with running 2mins and then walking 4mins, which to be honest I struggled with but kept going.

I'm now up to running 10mins and walking 2mins! I'm quite impressed by this, but last night Andrew decided to come with me and he managed it!

Its not fair, it has taken me 8 weeks to get up to running for 10mins without collapsing and Andrew can do it the first time he goes running

hmph

4 comments:

catherine said...

that is extremely annoying. how dare he be so fit without trying?

we're just at run 2 mins walk 4, five times. i was so chuffed that we got through the whole thing without me feeling like i wanted to die! i sort of can't imagine being able to run for 10 minutes at a time though...

kirstin said...

when I fist started running for 10mins seemed so far away

no said...

i can't run with my asthma, it just puts too much pressure on my respiratory system. Can do 20 mins straight on my stepping machine though.

kirstin said...

strangely I've found that it isn't too bad for my asthma, I use to always carry my inhalor when I was running (caused a bit of a problem playing hockey and netball) and now I don't have to.