Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm back!

So I'm back from New York and despite having two days of sitting in the house doing not much before going to Glasgow I couldn't really think ok anything to write. The in the small hours of Friday morning, while trying to fall asleep I thought of a wonderfully eloquent piece to blog about New York and thought it all out and decided to blog it on Friday morning before going to Glasgow.

Today while driving home from Glasgow I remembered that I had planned to blog the wonderfully eloquent piece on Friday morning, but can not remember anything about it other than

1. It was wonderfully eloquent (as I have already said a few times)
2. It was about New York.

So that will teach me to stay in bed rather than getting up and blogging the moment inspiration hits me!

No comments: