Monday, June 18, 2007

Scary - Moi???

I have never considered myself as a particularly scary person, but on Saturday night it transpired that I once was. Even now looking back I don't think I was any more scary or angry that any other teenager. But some people think I was.

On Saturday night while out for dinner with Mr and Mrs C I was being accused of having broken Mrs C's bath 8 years ago (back when Mrs C was Miss T). I have no memory of this event but according to them they (and another friend) had decided it would be funny to put me fully clothed in the bath and when Mr C put his foot on my head to push me into the bath I lost it!!!

My response to this was "well if that is what happened I'm not surprised I lost it"

and in allegedly losing it I allegedly broke the side of the bath.

I still have no memory of this incident (obviously too traumatic for my brain to cope with)

Then Mrs C said "you've got to admit you were kinda scary back then when you lost your temper"!!!!

No comments: