Friday, October 03, 2008

Month 3 Newsletter

Dear Lucy

I had planned to write a month 1 and month 2 newsletter but somehow we got to month 3 without me writing anything so I thought I better get it done before its time for month 4!!!

You are a lovely beautiful little girl, full of burbles and smiles. You have even laughed - although only in Northern Ireland so your daddy hasn't heard you laugh yet. The third time you laughed it was at yellow, not a yellow object, just the colour yellow. You have really taken a liking to yellow and will smile at it everytime you see it, your uncle's t-shirt, the back of your cookery book.

In your three months you have met many different people and you have been on 5 easyjet flights. On your first flight when you were three weeks old there was a boy in the row in front of us who was on his second flight ever aged 17 (his first flight had been 2days earlier) and there you were on your first flight aged three weeks.

I've enjoyed these past three months getting to know you and I'm looking forward to the rest.

Love Mummy

No comments: