Monday, June 26, 2006

Its very tempting.....

Sitting on reception for the second day I am contemplating (yet again) how I should word my resignation. It is very tempting to write a resignation letter and list all the silly little reasons that are rapidly mounting up. I know, I know a resignation letter should be polite and professional but I have to admit it is tempting.

And I know I wouldn't even put words to paper, just in case that paper fell into the wrong hands and I accidently did resign, for the thought of being unemployed and having to figure out how to claim job seekers allowance is just as scarey as the prospect of being stuck in here for another month.

3 comments:

no said...

Hi, I can totally empathise. You know how frustrated i have been here (for the last 31 months). Its definitely essential that your resignation is 100% professional as you never know when you'll need a good recommendation. I while away my annoyance by writing about it and talking at home and just trying to focus on God at work. I think it is best to look for a job before resigning, or perhaps considering temp agencies too. The best best thing to know is that God has a plan for you, to prosper you and not to harm you...

-x-x-x-

kirstin said...

Thanks Ren

I've been listening to my church CDs and handing the day over to God, as thats the only way I can get through work at the moment.

no said...

That is the best way. He won't let you go through anything you can't handle with his guidance. Also check out www.licc.org.uk - they have a section called workwise that is all about christians in the workplace - very helpful. -x-x-x-