Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kirstin's Quest For Curls!

Hmmm maybe curls isn't quite the right word, but it sounds better than nice loose waves for the alliteration in the title, although I maybe should have written it Kirstin's Kwest for Kurls.

Anyway, as some of you know - those with curly hair - Catherine, Steph and Esther - I have been quizzing you on how to make my hair work in its natural waves - rather than straightning th life out of it with my GHDs. My main reason for this is myGHDs won't work properly in New York.

The answers I have received have been to put on product on my hair and scrunch dry/diffuse it. So today for the first time I tried and well the result is interesting.

I used Frizz Ease Dream Curls - Curl perfector which according to the bottle Transforms wilted waves & curls into sexy swerves, curves & spirals.

Well I wouldn't say my hair had been transformed into swerves curves or spirals. At most it has managed to for loose waves but the shorter layers didn't really do anything so I had to tie them back into a ponytail.

Any suggestions for how to manage my waves would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

catherine said...

i would say mousse, mousse, always mousse. i can't recall the one i use at the moment, but i shall make a note of the name and pass it on. not too much, of course, otherwise you start to get a bit crispy.

i personally use curl balm, curl cream and mousse. though perhaps you should ease yourself in gently...