Thursday, October 19, 2006

Like a scene from the Godfather

Last week at work I was filling a bucket with soil from my boxes of soil sitting outside the building. I was scooping the soil into my buckets when I spotted some whiskers!!!!!! Cue Kirstin Panic!! Only a momentary panic though, I emptied out my soil and went inside to wash my hands and then found someone to dispose of the animal with whiskers. He moved around the soil and found a freshly killed rabbits head!!!!

It felt like I was in the Godfather (Ok so the rabbit head wasn't in my bed and it wasn't my prized race-rabbit but if still freaked me a little)

I have been assured that it shouldn't been seen as a threat but it was probably a fox storing food.

3 comments:

no said...

good job you've only got another couple of weeks left then...

kirstin said...

yes two weeks and 4 days left

yay

Kirstin

but pray my CRB check comes through quickly or I might be unemployed for a few weeks

no said...

hey, if i can get enhanced CRB in three weeks you should be good to go