Monday, October 16, 2006

Shoe shopping

At the weekend I was shoe shopping, well to be more correct winter boot shopping.

But I think my my legs have shrunk since I last tried to buy knee high boots.

I tried on this pair (top row second from left - directly below the word boots) but my legs were about 2inches too short, and I noticed when they were on the shelf that the size seven was about 2inches longer in the leg than the size 5 next to it. Since when has having size 7 feet meant you are tall.

Then I tried on a nice pair of fly boots but they had an extremely high heel. They were quite tight around the front of my foot but as I walked my heels were too loose, and they were too high at my knee.

Then I tried on a few more pairs all of which came too high to my knee - have my legs shrunk or something.

I am now considering this pair, I saw them in dune but didn't try them on.

How come for years I have never had a problem finding shoes and suddenly none fit. I think a trip to the metro centre may be needed.

2 comments:

no said...

well, i have skinny ankles and thick calves so its nigh on impossible to find boots that zip up and don't rattle my feet about.

Qube are good for boots btw

jenifer said...

I got my new boot from Kohls store at CouponAlbum site and I really like them.