Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kirstin's Irrational Fear # 1

Today at the Festival of Nature I had to briefly overcome my irrational fear # 1 which is

MORRIS DANCERS

three entered the marquee I was working in today, and were standing close by, they actually seemed like quite normal people, apart from the bells round their arms and their daft clothes.

I managed not to run out of the marquee screaming - although if they had started to dance I'm not sure what would have happened.

Most people (Andrew and Steph to name a few) find my irrational fear # 1 rather amusing, especially after Andrew practically had to drag me past the Morris Dancers in Durham, I was perfectly happy to walk an extra half mile to get back to the car avoiding the morris dancers (unfortunately Andrew wasn't)

1 comment:

no said...

hey, i sympathise. you know my irrational fear involves certain whiny romantic song from a certain whiny useless monobrowed rubbish de singer. had to stop self running through durham market when they were playing synonyms to 'woman in crimson'

aaaahh....