Monday, July 10, 2006

New York New York

It is 119 sleeps till Catherine and I go to New York. We are booking are hotel tonight yay, I won't have to sleep on the streets for three nights.

Catherine has already planned what she is going to wear, hmm I haven't gone that far but I have been planning my tactical packing.

What is tactical packing? you may ask

Well..... I'm going to pack all my things inside my smallest suitcase and then pack my smallest suitcase into my medium suitcase. That means that when I buy lots of Christmas pressies and clothes and stuff I'll still have space.

1 comment:

no said...

clever girl!! hope you've got a good weight restriction on the luggage. When i flew charter it was abysmal at 20 kg and one case, with delta i could take two 32kg ones.... next time i go stateside i am doing the same as you -x-x-x-