Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Birthday!!!

Wednesday was my 25th birthday - that feels too old.

Anyway Andrew and I went to London on Tuesday for a Marcus Miller concert, which I didn't really want to go to but the idea of the trip was sold to me as Tuesday night we'd go to the gig and then Wednesday we would do whatever I wanted to do as it was my birthday.

However

On Tuesday evening when Andrew asked had I thought of anything I wanted to do on Wednesday and I suggested the London eye (if it was a nice day), he decided to break the news to me that he had brought a broken bit of camera equipment with him to take to a camera fixing place!!!! so much for me getting to choose what to do on my birthday as cameras rarely feature in my idea of a good birthday. So we decided to go to the camera fixing place first. We got the tube to Vauxhall and then I spotted a Starbucks and sat there drinking my grande skinny no-whip mocha with my book while andrew got his flash gun fixed.

3 comments:

catherine said...

i'm hoping that you did get to go to the london eye after all...and that you did have a good birthday!

photos of the wedding are up on flickr, but they're friends/family only so you'll need to sign in to view them...

kirstin said...

no it was too grey a day to go on it, there would have been nothing to see.

Have seen the pics thanks

no said...

hey happy birthday girlie! hope you had a lovely day despite the odd setback.